top of page

Your questions

logo blanc.png


In your opinion, to choose, which is the best type of company in Dubai and why? 

It is obvious that the  better  type  of  society  will be the one who  will best suit your  different  needs. First of all, it is important to note that 3 types of companies to which the freelance license can be added exist: off-shore, free-zone and mainland companies . Each of them  have their advantages and disadvantages. For example when as main characteristic its speed and ease of creation, the other offers legal advantages and  pecuniary, like zero taxes.  Now these merits can become  difficulties  or just don't  match  to your needs  intrinsic.

You can learn more by reading this article or by contacting us directly by email or telephone.

More information in this article →

If I am investing in a property in the UAE, am I eligible to obtain a visa for me and my family or do I need to be a resident first?

An expatriate who invests in one or more properties worth Dh1-4.99 million (Dh4,999,999) is eligible to obtain a residence visa in the UAE for three years. Individuals who invest in one or more properties worth Dh5 million or more are eligible to apply for a UAE residency visa for five years, provided that such properties are completed and handed over to their owner by the developer .

More information in this article →

Foreigners' rights

How can I sponsor my family to come to Dubai?

In order to share Dubai with your loved ones, it is possible to sponsor them. However, this sponsorship assumes several conditions.  


In particular, the first condition is to be resident in Dubai. The second condition is related to your salary, indeed to be able to apply to the DGAE (General Directorate of Foreign Affairs), a minimum salary of 20,000 dirhams is required. Moreover, this required minimum wage is that of one person. For example, the salary of a cumulative couple (10,000 + 10,000) will not be taken into account.


However, in the event that your salary is less than 20,000 dirhams, you will be able to make a request in justifying the fact that no one can take care of your parents / children in your country of origin. This request must be duly justified by supporting documents attesting to the veracity of the situation. In particular, that you are the sole financial resource of the or the dependent person.


Thus, on the basis of your declarations, the DGAE will be able to process the sponsorship request even though your resources are less than 20,000 dirhams.

Labor law

Can an immigration ban be lifted?

The provisions of Federal Law No. 6 of 1973 concerning immigration and residence, as amended by Law 7 of 1985, Law 13 of 1996 and Federal Decree - Law No. 17 of 2017 (the "Law on immigration") are applied during a ban on re-entry into the territory.


It should be noted that an immigration ban can be interpreted as a permanent ban on a person from traveling to the UAE.  


It should be distinguished from a ban on employment for a person, which can only be temporary in order not to work in the UAE for a certain period. Such a ban cannot prevent a person from traveling to the UAE.

How long can I work in the United Arab Emirates?

The employment contract is for a fixed or indefinite period. If it is a fixed term, it cannot exceed four years. This contract may be renewed by mutual agreement between the parties for one or more similar or shorter periods.

In the event of renewal of the contract, the new period or periods will be considered as an extension of the initial period and will be added to it when calculating the worker's total period of service.

More information in this article →

Image de Timothy Simon
bottom of page